First Presbyterian Day School provides an exceptional Christ-centered, college-preparatory education for students in the Middle Georgia community. That top-quality education entails tuition. The majority of FPD tuition goes toward hiring the best faculty and staff to teach, engage and inspire our students each and every day.
Tuition should not be the initial determining factor in applying for admission at FPD. An educational experience at First Presbyterian Day School is a wonderful foundation for any student. We strive to work with families to make this opportunity available and accessible.
Examples of families who receive FPD tuition assistance:
The above examples are not guarantees. Each family is reviewed on a case by case basis.
Did you know….?
- 33% of FPD’s students receive some level of need-based financial aid.
- Median student award is 31% of published tuition (Grades 1-12)
- Financial aid decisions are made separately from admissions decisions.
- Factors that impact award decisions: Estimated need as determined by FAST, our third-party financial needs assessment service. The total amount of available financial aid funds. The number of applicants applying for financial aid.
- Factors that DO NOT impact award decisions: Applicant profile (academic, extra-curricular, etc.)