HIGH SCHOOL & MIDDLE SCHOOL
- There will be a Dress Down Day tomorrow, Friday, Nov. 17th You may wear jeans (with NO holes), College hats, shirts and sweatshirts. Please bring a $1 or more! All proceeds go to Casa Hogar for a new washing machine for the kids!
- Sign-Ups for the Christmas Date Walls are now in the office!
- Mock Trial will meet Monday night, November 27 @ 6:30
- FPD Theatre announces auditions for the Middle School play, OMG-OPPOSITE MACHINE GADGET! These auditions are open to all middle school students and will be held Wednesday, November 15, from 3:45-5:30pm. The auditions will primarily consist of readings from the script but auditionees are encouraged to present a 30-60 second prepared monologue as well. For more information contact Dr. Strickland in the Fine Arts!
- NEW DATE: Community Service Opportunity for DIRECT hours on Monday, December 4. Come give out cookies and play games with children from the Methodist Children’s Home on 304 Pierce Ave. from 4:00 – 6:00pm! Bake homemade cookies and bring them and receive indirect hours. Email Senior Abbie Burns for more details AND to SIGN UP!
- Mission Trip Opportunity: First Presbyterian Church will take a mission team to Pinas de Paz in Nicaragua the week of May 26-June 2, 2018. Team projects will include construction work (prior experience is not necessary), a VBS day for children in a community church, home visits in the community and a visit to the Managua hospital supported by the ministry. Applications (http://www.fpcmacon.org/ministry/missions/apply/) and a non-refundable deposit of $350 are due by December 1st, 2017. Please contact 5th grade teacher Melissa Brown (Melissa.email@example.com) if you would like more information.
- SAVE THE DATE: The Christmas Dance for 9th-12th grades is on a new day this year! Celebrate the end of exams and beginning of Christmas Break! DATE: TUESDAY, December 19th, 2017 @ 8:30-11:30pm
*To access the sports website for FPD athletic events and more, click HERE.