1. Complete the Online Admission Application
To begin the application process, complete the online admission application linked above. There is a $60 admission application fee.
2. Reserve a spot for testing (PreK – 12). The next testing for 2018-2019 is Monday, March 26 – Thursday, March 29, 9:00 a.m.- noon and
Saturday, April 21, 9:00 a.m. – noon.
Someone from our Enrollment Office will call you after your FPD admissions application has been completed to confirm your child’s testing time. At testing, applicants for grades 3 and above will also complete the Student Questionnaire.
3. Submit all required documents to the Admissions Office.
- 3K: Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, Signed Potty Policy, Enrollment Contract, Enrollment Deposit
- PreK – 1st: Birth Certificate; Social Security Card; Ear, Eye & Dental Certificate; Transcript
- 2nd – 12th: Birth Certificate; Social Security Card; Ear, Eye & Dental Certificate; Transcript; Teacher Recommendation Form Download the Teacher Recommendation Form
4. We’ll be in touch!
An admissions decision can take up to 30 days. Please note, if any documentation listed above is missing, this may delay your admissions review.
5. You will be notified by phone or a conference may be scheduled with parents to discuss results and the admission decision.
Upon receiving the acceptance packet, parents will be given ten days to return the Enrollment Contract with the Enrollment deposit to hold a space for their student.
Upon acceptance, parents will be given ten days to return the enrollment contract with the enrollment deposit to hold a space for their child.
Before a student is enrolled, the following forms must be on file: a copy of the student’s birth certificate, a copy of the student’s social security card, a Georgia Certificate of Immunization, and a Georgia Certificate of Ear, Eye, and Dental Examinations. According to Georgia law, these records must be on file within 30 days of enrollment in order for the student to continue in school.
***First Presbyterian Day School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school-administered programs. Need and merit based awards are granted based on the criteria for each individual award.