Easy Ways to Support Education
- Kroger Community Rewards: We are partnering with Kroger in their new rewards program. Beginning on August 1, you can enroll your Kroger Plus Card online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com (If you don’t have a card, please get one at Kroger customer service.) Each time you shop at Kroger, remember to give the cashier your Kroger Plus Card. Our school will then earn rewards and funds based on a percentage of spending.
- Publix Partners: Publix will donate a portion of your purchase directly to FPD each time that you shop there. Simply scan your Publix Partners card before making your purchase. (Remember that you can use your card at the pharmacy, too.) If you don’t have a card or need another one, you can get one in the Lower or Upper School Office, the FPD Administration Building, or the Publix Customer Service Center. We have received over $22,000.00 since we began our partnership!
- Box Tops for Education: You can find the Box Tops logo on hundreds of products such as Cheerios, Juicy Juice, Chex Mix, Pillsbury, Betty Crocker and Kleenex. Simply clip the Box Tops coupons and drop them off at the Lower or Upper School Office or the FPD Administration Building. Each Box Top coupon is worth 10¢ and that can add up really fast. We have earned almost $6,000.00 since we began this program!
- My Coke Rewards for Schools: This program allows us to donate points to obtain classroom supplies, athletic equipment, and teaching aids. You can find the codes that correspond to these points under Coca-Cola brand beverage caps (inc. Sprite, Dasani and Powerade), and on 12-packs and multi-pack wraps. Send the caps or reward codes to either the Lower or Upper School Office or the FPD Administration Building. We’ve already received a FLIP camcorder, football and soccer balls for our elementary playground, a megaphone, and a DVD/VCR combo player.
Kroger Plus Card
Kroger has a new rewards program, and we are excited to be a partner with them. Each time you shop at Kroger, remember to give the cashier your Kroger Plus Card or your phone number. Our school will earn rewards and funds based on a percentage of spending!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register your Kroger Plus card online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on “Sign In/Register”
- If you are a new online customer, click “Sign up Today/Create a New Account” in the “New Customer” box
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information & input your Kroger Plus card number. (If you use your phone number at the cash register, call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information by clicking Save Changes.
- Enter FPD Code “15020” and select us from the list. Click to confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, look for our name on the right side of your information page.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase.
- For more information, please contact the FPD Advancement Office: (478) 477-6505, ext. 179