We hope everyone has a fun two days off, but we have a Spirit Cup champion to crown! Despite losing two days we are going to work hard to make sure that Friday lives up to Spirit Weeks of the past. So here is the plan…
- High School students, wear your class jersey or class colors in order to be counted on Friday for spirit dress
- High School students, all can goods are due on Friday, so get out and get them tomorrow afternoon if the streets are clear. If you cannot get out, remember that if every student in your grade brings at least 4 cans, you could still receive maximum points, so rummage through the pantry and bring those can goods! Canned food options: PB (worth 2 items), Canned Chicken (worth 2 items), Tuna, Canned Beans (eg. Black beans, pinto beans, Northern beans, baked beans), Canned Vegetables (only Green Beans, Corn, Peas; no tomatoes, tomato paste, etc), Canned Fruit
- High School students, bring $2 for a Haitian Hope Bracelet. This is counted based on number of students that participate, so get your bracelet and get max points for your class. They will be on sale before school at a table in the HS lobby or during lunch at a table in the Mac Lobby.
- SENIORS – Vote for Vic and Vicky & bring your outfit for Senior walkout. You will receive an email to vote and you will have until lunch on Friday to cast your ballot. See note below about relays and attire.
- We will have 2 separate times for relays. The first relay will be between 2nd and 3rd periods. SENIORS you will do your walk out at this relay, so dress the part (wear jerseys to school to be counted). The second relays will be after lunch and before 6th period. We will announce Vic and Vicky, and finish relays. This relay will be in class jerseys so the champion can hoist the cup wearing their colors. Seniors bring both outfits and wear Jerseys to the second activity period.
- Elementary students, wear your Viking spirit wear and jeans are allowed.
- Elementary students, we will still be accepting donations for Campus Clubs, our Spirit Week Service Project, through Monday. All of elementary is encouraged to send in school supplies (notebooks, glue sticks, crayons, markers, 3 ring binders, notebook paper, EXPO markers, pens etc.) for Campus Clubs, a local mentoring and tutoring program for at-risk children in our community.