Tuition Assistance Application Instructions
- The application process is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program allowing you to partially complete your application and go back to it another time. Click HERE to visit the FAST online application website to get started.
- FAST charges an application fee of $43, which is payable at the end of the on-line application process. If you do not have a credit card, please contact the school.
- After completing the online application, you are asked to mail a copy of supporting documents (see below) to FAST.
- For help, contact FAST at email@example.com or 1-877326-FAST. Call center hours are 24/7/365.
- January 31, 2018 – Complete the FPD-FAST online application. Note there is a $43 charge for FAST to process your application, which is paid by credit card at the end of the session.
- March 1, 2018- Mail your supporting documents to FAST.
- March 31, 2018 – You will be contacted by FPD, via e-mail, regarding the amount of assistance that is granted for the 2018-19 school year.
You will also need to apply and test for admission to FPD sometime during January or February in order for your Tuition Assistance application to be reviewed in March.
The dates listed are for priority consideration. If you miss these dates, still apply. Your tuition assistance decision announcement may be delayed, but we will work with you.
Checklist for Supporting Documents
Please mail a copy of the following items for 2017 to be received by FAST by March 1, 2018.
- W2’s – AND your last pay stub of the year
- 1099’s for IRA, Pensions/Annuities (if you have entered figures on lines 15 and 16 of the Federal 1040), Unemployment compensation, Cancellation of Debt
- Federal Tax Return – 1040-1040A-1040 EZ (please send complete copy of only the current year taxes, unless otherwise requested by FPD)
- Georgia Income Tax Return
- All Business Tax returns, such as K1s and 1120 for S Corp (if your business is incorporated)
NOTE: Please complete and submit your FAST application, even if your 2017 tax returns are not yet available for the March 1st target date. In such an event, please mail your 2017 tax returns to FAST as soon as they are completed.
Mail to: FAST Processing
1316 North Union Street
Wilmington, DE 19806-2594
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Please put “First Presbyterian Day School” on the front of the envelope under your return address.
- Please send all documents without folds or staples, in order to help expedite the processing of your applications.
- Please mail copies, not originals, as FAST cannot return these items.
- Please send everything via the U.S. Mail service. Faxed or scanned and e-mailed information cannot be accepted.
- Be sure to submit your documents by the target dates to ensure that your application will be processed. Only complete applications will be processed.
- You will receive a confirmation when your supporting documents have been completely processed by FAST.
Tuition Assistance Helpful Links
FAST website (for online application)