TEAM FPD is planning for an outstanding 2021-2022 academic year! In order to plan, we need to confirm the re-enrollment intentions for next school year.
Please confirm your family’s re-enrollment intentions through your Viking Connect account on or before February 2.
In the event your plans are unknown at this time or if you have any questions, you may contact our Admissions Office, and we will work with you individually.
How to Re-enroll
New this year: Re-enroll through your Viking Connect account.
- Log in to your Viking Connect account.
- A yellow bar with a notice will be highlighted across the top.
- Follow the link on the yellow bar to complete the Re-enrollment Form for each of your students.
Re-enrollment deposits are a prepayment of your 2021-2022 tuition and will be assessed in three equal installments on your March, April, and May 2021 billing statements.
The re-enrollment deposits are a prepaid portion of your 2020-2021 tuition and are non-refundable.
If re-enroll on or before February 2
- $400 for the first child
- $200 for each additional child
If re-enroll after February 2
- $600 for the first child
- $300 for each additional child
2021-2022 Annual Tuition
- 3K Pre-Kindergarten (Half Day) – $4,820 per year ($ 401.66 per month for 12 months)
- PK Pre-Kindergarten (Half Day) -$4,820 per year ($ 401.66 per month for 12 months)
- PK Pre-Kindergarten (Full Day) – $7,840 per year ($ 653.33 per month for 12 months)
- Kindergarten (Half Day) – $6,610 per year ($ 550.83 per month for 12 months)
- Kindergarten (Full Day) – $9,520 per year ($ 793.33 per month for 12 months)
- Grades 1-5 – $14,990 per year ($ 1,249.16 per month for 12 months)
- Grades 6-8 – $15,530 per year ($ 1,294.16 per month for 12 months)
- Grades 9-12 – $16,290 per year ($ 1,357.50 per month for 12 months)
Annual Technology Fee
- 3K, Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten – $290 per year ($ 24.17 per month for 12 months)
- Grades 1-4 – $400 per year ($ 33.33 per month for 12 months)
- Grades 5-12 – $500 per year ($ 41.67 per month for 12 months)
A family who enrolls/re-enrolls their children for the 2021-2022 academic year commits to the following Withdrawal Policy:
Tuition Commitment Based on Date of Withdrawal:
March 1, 2021 – May 31, 2021: 10% of annual tuition and technology fee
June 1, 2021 – Day before first day of school: 25% of annual tuition and technology fee
First day of school – End of 1st quarter: 40% of annual tuition and technology fee
1st day of 2nd quarter – End of 2nd quarter: 75% of annual tuition and technology fee
1st day of 3rd quarter – End of school year 100% of annual tuition and technology fee
Exceptions to Withdrawal Policy
- If a family is required to move more than sixty (60) miles from the FPD campus, the family’s financial responsibility for the payment of tuition and fees may be reduced. Such a request should be submitted, accompanied by documented proof of requirement to move, via email or letter to the Business Office. Email to Kay Sexton at email@example.com.
- If a family applies for FPD tuition assistance, and does not receive a sufficient award amount, the family’s financial responsibility for the payment of tuition and fees may be reduced, presuming that the family applies for assistance within the published target dates, and the family notifies the FPD business office of the decision to withdraw within ten (10) days after the award notification.
Withdrawals for any other reason do not warrant a reduction in the family’s annual tuition/fee expectation.
Contact Kris Vaughn, FPD Director of Admissions, if you have any questions or would like to discuss re-enrollment intentions for next year.