Come be a Trailblazer!
Camp Trailblazer is a fun-filled week of summer camp like you have always imagined!
Students in 1st- 6th grade are invited to be Trailblazers and participate in a wide variety of activities including daily devotions, sports, team games, STEAM activities, arts and crafts, team fun, and extra activities each week.
Each week is themed and provides opportunities for theme dress and team spirit. Group are divided by age and are limited to ensure safety and to provide group interaction. Each group is led by staff-trained counselors who are committed to helping your child have a fun summer in a Christ-centered environment.
- A morning and afternoon snack is provided for each camper.
- Trailblazers should bring a lunch and water bottle to camp each day.
- We encourage kids to come dressed to play and to be indoor and outdoor. We ask campers to wear closed-toe shoes and to apply sunscreen before they come to camp.
- Weekly emails are sent to parents with camp information. Trailblazers will come home each Monday with the camp newsletter for the week sharing the theme for the week and other helpful information.
- You can register your trailblazer for the whole summer or just one week at a time. You do not have to pre-register your trailblazer for the entire summer.
- Payment for the camp week is due at the time of registration.
- Registration is closed on Wednesday for the coming week.
June 1 – July 30 (no camp June 28 – July 2)
$130/week for 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
$150/week for 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Care before and after an FPD Center for Discovery Summer Camp: $100/week
available from 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Registration for all Center for Discovery programs, camps, and youth athletic leagues is available online.
For questions about the Center for Discovery, please contact Elizabeth Leslein, Center for Discovery Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 478.477.6505, ext. 182.