The FPD Board has approved the hiring of a full time School Nurse/COVID Point of Contact to help us navigate through the effects of pandemic.
While searching for a candidate for this position, Dr. Patterson has appointed Garrett Law to serve as the school’s interim COVID-19 Point of Contact. Garrett will serve as the school’s primary point of contact for all health matters related to COVID-19 and assist parents with medical-related questions. We anticipate a permanent school nurse to be hired within the next 30 days.
Effective immediately, please contact Garrett for any school-related health issues involving your child.
- Reporting of illnesses
- Reporting of positive and negative COVID-19 test results
- Concerns of COVID-19 exposure
Garrett is available to staff, students, and parents by contacting him at Garrett.email@example.com or 478.501.0166.
In addition to overseeing student illnesses, the School Nurse/COVID Point of Contact will be responsible for:
- Contact tracing in the event of a positive test
- Monitors federal, state and local regulatory mandates/guidance
- Recommends/implements policy
- Trains staff and students in safety protocols