In our continuing efforts to communicate progress with the FPD family, The Head of School Search Committee and Board of Trustees are pleased to provide the FPD Family with an update on the search process.
- Following 6 weeks of interviews by CarterBaldwin, the Search Committee is very happy to report the search process for FPD’s new Head of School remains right on schedule.
- As reported last month, the credentials of the semi-finalists were impressive. They were reflective of significant leadership experience with track records of success in Christian education.
- Earlier today, the Search Committee further narrowed last month’s list of semi-finalists. These finalists will be invited to participate in face-to-face interviews with the Search Committee during October.
- Search Committee Chair Dwight Jones added “We are blessed to have a very strong small group of finalists for FPD’s next Head of School. The Committee is enthusiastic and very much looks forward to the upcoming interview process.”
- We are hopeful to make a hire in November with a public announcement, shortly thereafter, made in conjunction with the appointed Head of School’s desired timing.
As throughout this search process, the Search Committee will continue to keep the FPD family informed as the search process moves forward. In the coming weeks, we ask for your prayers for our next Head of School, the Search Committee, and the Board of Trustees as the selection process enters its final phases.