Middle School & High School
- Mock trial meeting Monday night in Coach Childs room H209from 6:30 to 7:30.
- FPD’s competition one-act play needs your help! THE SECRET OF MADAME DEFARGE will be performed this Thursday at 7:00 PM in the auditorium. This free performance will be the only chance the cast and crew will have to perform before a live audience before we go to competition on Saturday. Please join us for an amazing show based on A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens.
- Hey Students! Here is an on-going service opportunity for DIRECT hours: Please come help the Campus Clubs robotics team! They work on learning how to build a robot every Monday from 3:30-5:00. If you need more information, please email or see Will Jewell.
- If you are 17 ½ years old and would like to register to vote please drop by Mr. Shane Hall’s classroom (H211). You will need to have a valid I.D. and know your Social Security Number in order to fill out your voter registration application. You can also register online at the Georgia Secretary of State’s website. https://registertovote.sos.ga.gov/GAOLVR/welcome.do#no-back-button
- The two MAC Lobby drink machines (box) have been relocated and one box is located on each concourse. A list of what each box carries is posted on the door of the concourses. Hint: water bottles are on the home concourse.
- Remember, your student I.D. is also your lunch pass. If you forget or lose your student I.D., you can purchase a new one for $10 (can be added to tuition) from Cindy Martin in the Administrative Building. If you don’t have your student I.D. and are on the dining plan, you can get a single-day lunch ticket in The Viking Store ($2 charge will be added to tuition). If you are not on the dining plan, the single-day pass is $8 per day for middle school, $10 per day for high school (can be added to tuition). Parent’s single day pass is $8. Remember, the three-day meal plan is for Monday, Wednesday, Friday and cannot be swapped with other days.