Middle School & High School
- We have a Dress Down Day on Friday (TOMORROW) for the Salvation Army and you can wear jeans (WITH NO HOLES IN THEM) and a jersey/college shirt!
- FRIDAY, MARCH 27th IS THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR DATE WALLS. Please sign-up as soon as possible. Remember that you must have permission to bring a non-FPD date. Forms are in the office. Female dates from other schools must submit a picture of their dresses to Dr. Alvarez for approval.
- There will be an informational meeting for parents of students interested in trying out for cheerleading for the 2020-21 school year on Monday, March 16 at 6pm in the lecture hall. If a parent can’t attend, the student may come in their place. Permission slips for try-outs will be handed out at this important meeting. For more information, contact Katie Kemper or Jessica Murnan. Try-out dates are:
Try-out clinic– Friday, March 20, Monday, March 23 and Tuesday, March 24 all at 3:45-5:00 in the Mac
Try-out evaluation days– Wednesday, March 25 OR Thursday, March 26 immediately after school
Middle school competition- rising 6th-8th
Middle school spirit- rising 7th-8th
Varsity competition – rising 9th-12th
JV spirit- rising 9th-10th
Varsity Spirit- rising 10th-12 eligible
- ****If you are 17 ½ years old and would like to register to vote please drop by Mr. Shane Hall’s classroom (H211). You will need to have a valid I.D. and know your Social Security Number in order to fill out your voter registration application. You can also register online at the Georgia Secretary of State’s website. https://registertovote.sos.ga.gov/GAOLVR/welcome.do#no-back-button
- Hey Students! Here is an on-going service opportunity for DIRECT hours: Please come help the Campus Clubs robotics team! They work on learning how to build a robot every Monday from 3:30-5. If you need more information, please email or see Will Jewell.