Middle School & High School
- Reminder: Spanish Club and all students taking Spanish – All your permission forms and money for the Hispanic Flamenco Ballet fieldtrip are due on Monday, January 27, 2020.
- MIDDLE SCHOOL TENNIS. We will have a very brief meeting after school this Monday the 27th for those interested in playing middle school tennis. 3:20-3:40. We will meet in the Lecture Hall.
- If you are planning to participate in VARSITY track and have NOT notified Coach A, please see him in room H 207.
- Any young ladies who are interested in interviewing for the 2020 Cherry Blossom Queen, this is the Website to apply online….CherryBlossom.com. ENTRY DEADLINE IS 1/31/2020. There is a flyer in the office if you need more information!
- *****Anyone interested in going on the summer Casa Hogar trip (July 11-18, 2020), please see/email Mrs. Scott ASAP for more information! Spots go quickly for the trip!
- *****Yearbooks are on sale! This year is 50 years of FPD, so it is an awesome year to buy one. Go to www.yearbookordercenter.com to order your yearbook and the School ID is 1881. The cost is 80.00. The deadline is 1/15/21. Make sure to get your yearbook soon!
- ****If you are 17 ½ years old and would like to register to vote please drop by Mr. Shane Hall’s classroom (H211). You will need to have a valid I.D. and know your Social Security Number in order to fill out your voter registration application. You can also register online at the Georgia Secretary of State’s website. https://registertovote.sos.ga.gov/GAOLVR/welcome.do#no-back-button
- Hey Students! Here is an on-going service opportunity for DIRECT hours: Please come help the Campus Clubs robotics team! They work on learning how to build a robot every Monday from 3:30-5. If you need more information, please email or see Will Jewell.