RightNow Media is an online source for Bible study videos, Christian speaker videos, and faith-based children’s shows. It is like a Netflix for Christian programming. Over the next few weeks we will be working with RightNow Media to launch their great service to FPD students, faculty and parents.
On campus, we’ll be using the videos as supplementary materials in the classroom. For parents, it is a free resource to use for your own Bible study or for programming for your young children. Here is a link to their website: RightNow Media.
On May 1, RightNow Media will send all FPD families an invite. If you are interested in the service you can accept the invite. If you are not, you can decline it. We will send more details closer to May 1.
Basic Facts on RightNow Media:
- The service will not cost FPD families anything.
- The official launch date is May 1. The launch will come in the form of an email invite from RightNow Media with a link to where parents and faculty can register.
- If you do not want to register, there are instructions in the email on how you can decline the service.
- If you do not register or decline, the invite will be sent out three more times (once a week for three weeks) to give you plenty of opportunities to see the information.
- You can opt-in or opt-out at any time.
- RightNow Media will not share email addresses with anyone.