Here is an overview of the search process that will take place in the coming months:
- In early May, Mr. Hornsby will be meeting with the Search Committee, touring FPD’s physical plant, and gathering a personal perspective of our unique campus culture that will allow CarterBaldwin to develop the marketing piece for our Head of School position, which will be utilized in their recruiting efforts.
- From June to late July, CarterBaldwin will be actively reaching out to candidates across the country that meet the Board and Search Committee’s criteria and qualifications, to invite them into a prayerful discernment process and application for the position.
- In early August, the committee will select the first round of semi-finalist candidates and send our search consultant for in-person interviews of each candidate. These interviews will conclude in early September and a finalist slate of candidates will then be determined. The Committee will have initial face-to-face interviews with each of our finalist candidates by mid-October. Follow-up interviews will conclude in early November.
- Following all interviews the Search Committee will the submit nominations to the Board for a vote and selection of FPD’s new Head of School.
- It is anticipated the entire selection process will be completed by early December.
We wish you all a blessed and restful summer.