Working at FPD provides a fulfilling career for faculty, coaches, and staff to mentor students academically and in their faith. A successful faculty member at First Presbyterian Day School is a gifted educator, highly relational, and committed to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our faculty and staff work together as a team, partnering with parents, to help each student identify his or her God-given talents, achieve his or her highest potential, and grow in mind, body, and spirit.
For any of the positions listed below, please send a current resume to the attention of April Walter, Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Substitute Teaching Opportunities
If you would like to be considered for a substitute teaching position, please complete our Substitute Teacher Application
If you are interested in joining our coaching team, contact Greg Moore, FPD Athletic Director, at email@example.com.
You may send a resume for a position not listed above. We will keep the resume on file for one year and contact you should a position become available.
“FPD does not discriminate in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, sex or national origin. As a religious institution, all faculty and staff are required to affirm alignment with our Doctrinal Statement, Statement of Christian Principles and Ministerial Role of an Employee.”
- Supportive environment that encourages faculty development in career goals and personal faith.
- Collaborative team approach ensures faculty have the support they need to do their best at their job.
- FPD is committed to continuous academic improvement and advancement in the classroom.
- FPD believes in a student-centered approach to education, and teachers are encouraged to challenge students to maximize learning and future opportunities.
- FPD provides a welcoming community of gifted faculty members who support one another and partner with parents to provide the best opportunities for each student
- Competitive benefits package including health insurance, vacation and sick leave, retirement, tuition discounts, and discounted faculty lunch