FPD subscribes to an on-line need assessment service from Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) to process applications. FAST will be the standard submission for all applications. FAST does not decide whether financial assistance will be given or how much to give. Rather, FAST provides an objective analysis of your finances and suggests to the school an amount that you should be able to contribute toward your child(ren)’s education. This is done in an effort to provide a fair, comprehensive and confidential approach to evaluating your request.
The step-by-step process:
- Complete the on-line FAST application process.
- Immediately mail copies of the required supporting documents to FAST.
- Assuming your child is enrolled, or accepted for enrollment, the FPD financial assistance office will contact you.
For help, contact FAST at email@example.com or 1-877-326-FAST. Call center hours are 24/7/365.
Did you know….?
- 33% of FPD’s students receive some level of need-based financial aid.
- Median student award is 31% of published tuition (Grades 1-12)
- Financial aid decisions are made separately from admissions decisions.
- Factors that impact award decisions: Estimated need as determined by FAST, our third-party financial needs assessment service. The total amount of available financial aid funds. The number of applicants applying for financial aid.
- Factors that DO NOT impact award decisions: Applicant profile (academic, extra-curricular, etc.)