First Presbyterian Day School is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Director of Advancement – Administration Application
- Director of Instruction & Innovation – Administration Application
- Advancement Assistant & Database Coordinator – Staff Application
- International Student Program Director – Staff Application
No positions available at this time.
- Middle School English Teacher – Faculty Application
- High School Math Teacher – Faculty Application
No positions available at this time
A degree in the field of study. Experience preferred. A successful faculty member is a gifted educator, highly relational and committed to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. If interested, please follow the application submission instructions below.
Application Submission Instructions
Please download the teacher application. Return your application along with a current resume and all college transcripts to the attention of Mary Bennet Rose, Administrative Assistant, First Presbyterian Day School, via one of the following: (e-mail is preferred)
· US Mail – 5671 Calvin Drive, Macon, Georgia 31210
· Fax to 478-477-2804
· E-mail to email@example.com
You may complete an application for a position not listed above. We will keep the application on file for one year and contact you should a position become available.