Our faculty and staff work together as a team, partnering with parents, to help each student identify his or her God-given talents, achieve his or her highest potential, and grow in mind, body, and spirit.
A successful faculty member at First Presbyterian Day School is a gifted educator, highly relational, and committed to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Why Join Team FPD
- Supportive environment that encourages faculty development in career goals and personal faith.
- Collaborative team approach ensures faculty have the support they need to do their best at their job.
- FPD is committed to continuous academic improvement and advancement in the classroom.
- FPD believes in a student-centered approach to education, and teachers are encouraged to challenge students to maximize learning and future opportunities.
- FPD provides a welcoming community of gifted faculty members who support one another and partner with parents to provide the best opportunities for each student
- Competitve benefits package including health insurance, vacation and sick leave, retirement, tuition discounts, and discounted faculty lunch
First Presbyterian Day School is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Advancement Assistant & Database Coordinator – Staff Application
- International Student Program Director – Staff Application
- Lower School Faculty (Opportunities in PreK, K, and 1st grade) – Faculty Application
- Middle School Art/Photography – Faculty Application
No positions available at this time
A degree in the field of study. Experience preferred. A successful faculty member is a gifted educator, highly relational and committed to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. If interested, please follow the application submission instructions below.
Application Submission Instructions
Please download the teacher application. Return your application along with a current resume and all college transcripts to the attention of Mary Bennet Rose, Administrative Assistant, First Presbyterian Day School, via one of the following: (e-mail is preferred)
· US Mail – 5671 Calvin Drive, Macon, Georgia 31210
· Fax to 478-477-2804
· E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may complete an application for a position not listed above. We will keep the application on file for one year and contact you should a position become available.