January 10 - 21
FPD invites current families to reserve their space for the 2022-2023 school year.
We have such great momentum in our admissions office that we are anticipating full classes in select grades in the 2022-2023 school year!
To give our current families the first opportunity for class seats, we have NEW DATES for current student re-enrollment: January 10 – 21.
- Log in to your Viking Connect account.
- A yellow bar with a notice will be highlighted across the top.
- Follow the link on the yellow bar to complete the Re-enrollment Form for each of your students.
Please confirm your family’s re-enrollment intentions through your Viking Connect account before January 21.
In the event your plans are unknown at this time or if you have any questions, you may contact our Admissions Office, and we will work with you individually.
Re-enrollment deposits are a prepayment of your 2022-2023 tuition and will be assessed in three equal installments on your March, April, and May 2022 billing statements.
The re-enrollment deposits are a prepaid portion of your 2022-2023 tuition and are non-refundable.
- $400 for the first child
- $200 for each additional child
3K Pre-Kindergarten (Half Day) – $4,960 per year ($413.33 per month for 12 months)
PK Pre-Kindergarten (Half Day) – $4,960 per year ($413.33 per month for 12 months)
PK Pre-Kindergarten (Full Day) – $8,070 per year ($672.50 per month for 12 months)
Kindergarten (Half Day) – $6,790 per year ($565.83 per month for 12 months)
Kindergarten (Full Day) – $9,790 per year ($815.83 per month for 12 months)
Grades 1-5 – $15,540 per year ($1,295 per month for 12 months)
Grades 6-8 – $15,990 per year ($1,332.50 per month for 12 months)
Grades 9-12 – $16,770 per year ($1,397.50 per month for 12 months)
Annual Technology Fee
3K, Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten – $300 per year ($25 per month for 12 months)
Grades 1-4 – $450 per year ($37.50 per month for 12 months)
Grades 5-12 – $600 per year ($50 per month for 12 months)
A family who enrolls/re-enrolls their children for the 2022-2023 academic year commits to the following Withdrawal Policy:
Tuition Commitment Based on Date of Withdrawal:
March 1, 2022 – May 31, 2022: 10% of annual tuition and technology fee
June 1, 2022 – Day before first day of school: 25% of annual tuition and technology fee
First day of school – End of 1st quarter: 40% of annual tuition and technology fee
1st day of 2nd quarter – End of 2nd quarter: 75% of annual tuition and technology fee
1st day of 3rd quarter – End of school year 100% of annual tuition and technology fee
Exceptions to Withdrawal Policy
- If a family is required to move more than sixty (60) miles from the FPD campus, the family’s financial responsibility for the payment of tuition and fees may be reduced. Such a request should be submitted, accompanied by documented proof of requirement to move, via email or letter to the Business Office. Email to Terri Newberry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a family applies for FPD tuition assistance and does not receive a sufficient award amount, the family’s financial responsibility for the payment of tuition and fees may be reduced, presuming that the family applies for assistance within the published target dates, and the family notifies the FPD business office of the decision to withdraw within ten (10) days after the award notification.
Withdrawals for any other reason do not warrant a reduction in the family’s annual tuition/fee expectation.
Contact Kris Vaughn, FPD Director of Admissions, if you have any questions or would like to discuss re-enrollment intentions for next year.