On-Campus Classes Resume for 7th – 12th Grade on Monday, January 11
As we plan for a safe return to campus for our 7th – 12th grade students, please note the following safety reminders.
- “Gaiter Neck Wraps” are no longer acceptable as face masks in middle and high school.
- Face masks are required for all 6th – 12th graders and highly recommended for elementary students.
- At lunch, middle and high school students are reminded to sit four to a group or table and ensure they are socially distanced (6 feet).
- Students are reminded to socially distance while outside during their activity period.
- When inside, students are to socially distance (6 feet) and wear masks (6th-12th) at all times.
- Coupled with our emphasis on hand washing, we have increased hand sanitizing stations on campus for student use.
MOST IMPORTANTLY: Please continue to keep students at home should they have symptoms of illness, been exposed to COVID, or have tested positive for COVID. Contact Nurse Katie Collier if any of these are applicable to your family.