FPD offers a wonderful, nutritious lunch through SAGE Dining Services.
Menus and Plan Information
2018 – 2019 Dining Plan Rates
(billed September – May)
3K, PreK, Kindergarten
- 5 days per week – $62 monthly
Grades 1 – 5
- 3 days per week – $68 monthly
- 5 days per week – $89 monthly
Grades 6 – 8
- 3 days per week – $83 monthly
- 5 days per week – $105 monthly
Grades 9 – 11
- 3 days per week – $93 monthly
- 5 days per week – $121 monthly
- 3 days per week – $89 monthly
- 5 days per week – $118 monthly
Students enjoy the following:
- Choice between two homemade entrees, served plated with vegetables, including a steamed green option along with rice, potatoes or pasta.
- Self-serve Classic Cuts Deli Bar with homemade hummus, house-carved meats, and other delicious sandwich toppings.
- Self-serve “Improvisation Station” salad bar with fresh cut fruits, vegetables, local lettuces and house-made composed salads and dressings.
- Clean label, house-made pizza (Fridays only)
- Homemade Soup
- Self-serve baked desserts (Fridays Only)
- Self-serve frozen treats including Mayfield ice cream and sorbet.
- Choice of tea, milk, water, or juice.
- Unlimited seconds on every menu item.
- Monthly special buffets including samplings of international, regional, and local cuisines.
- Other specials including panini stations, baked potato bar, waffle bar, smoothie station and more.
Focus on Nutrition
- The monthly menu designates Healthy Choice items with a green dot. The yellow dot items have important vitamins and minerals to supplement the green dot items. The red dot items are often very popular items but should be eaten in small portions.
- Meals are made from scratch on the day the food is served.
- We use organic, cage-free eggs.
- We do NOT serve frozen or canned soup (except Campbell’s Tomato), imitation cheese, canned fruit, instant potatoes, or pre-made salads.
- SAGE prohibits the use of foods with MSG, Partially Hydrogenated Oils, Artificial Trans Fats, or LFTB.
- SAGE is a huge proponent of sustainability and locally sourced. SAGE uses local products as often as possible through their “From Here or Near” program that promotes the ability to use local products.
- Nutrition facts for items served can be viewed on our online menu by entering a code. To request a code, contact Joe Bocchino.