FPD offers a wonderful, nutritious lunch through SAGE Dining Services.
To view the 3K – K menu, click on the above link. Then select “Kindergarten Menu” from the drop down menu on the top left.
Check Dining Charges Online
We are excited to announce a new feature that will allow parents to check their child’s dining purchases online!
2020 – 2021 Dining Program
- For 2020 – 2021, FPD’s Dining Program will be served a la carte. Students can purchase individually priced items from a selection of plated and packaged items.
- Prices for hot lunches are in two tiers, based on your child’s grade.
- Grades 3K-5th $ 5.00
- Grades 6-12 $ 7.50
- This includes a hot meal (daily meal options listed on the menu) and beverage. 3K – K meals also include a healthy snack. Desserts sold separately.
- Students in grades 1-12 may also choose from a variety of freshly made, pre-packaged salads and sandwiches for varying prices. Prices for these items are listed on the menu.
- Students in 3K – Kindergarten will have a meal option each day that parents can select by emailing Janet Strickland at email@example.com by 3:00 p.m. the day before. These meals will then be delivered to their classroom. To view the 3K – K menu, click here. Then select “Kindergarten Menu” from the drop down menu on the top left of this page. (Soon we will have a system that will allow parents to select their child’s meal in advance.)
- Students will dine in various locations around campus to aid in social distancing. Some elementary classes may dine in their classrooms.
- Likewise, serving lines in the lunchroom will be spaced out so students can be socially distanced.
Focus on Nutrition
- The monthly menu designates Healthy Choice items with a green dot. The yellow dot items have important vitamins and minerals to supplement the green dot items. The red dot items are often very popular items but should be eaten in small portions.
- Meals are made from scratch on the day the food is served.
- We use organic, cage-free eggs.
- We do NOT serve frozen or canned soup (except Campbell’s Tomato), imitation cheese, canned fruit, instant potatoes, or pre-made salads.
- SAGE prohibits the use of foods with MSG, Partially Hydrogenated Oils, Artificial Trans Fats, or LFTB.
- SAGE is a huge proponent of sustainability and locally sourced. SAGE uses local products as often as possible through their “From Here or Near” program that promotes the ability to use local products.