Camp Trailblazer is a fun-filled week of summer camp like you have always imagined. For kids in rising 1st -6th grade. Come be part of a fantastic summer camp where you will learn, grow, and have lots of fun in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Camp Trailblazer will have full access to Frist Presbyterian Day School resources including 2 gyms, multiple athletic fields, cross country course, multi-purpose courts outdoor pavilions, library, auditorium, science lab, classrooms, and NEW Elementary playground, equipped with a Viking Ship plus many more. Trailblazers will participate in a wide variety of activities throughout the day including daily devotions, sports, team games, STEAM activities, arts and crafts, team fun, and extra activities each week. Each week is themed and provides opportunities for theme dress and team spirit. Group are divided by age and are limited to ensure safety and to provide group interaction. Each group is led by staff-trained counselors who are committed to helping your child have a fun summer in a Christ-centered environment.
Notes to Know:
- A morning and afternoon snack is provided for each camper.
- Trailblazers should bring a lunch and water bottle to camp each day.
- We encourage kids to come dressed to play and to be indoor and outdoor. We ask campers to wear closed-toe shoes and to apply sunscreen before they come to camp.
- Weekly emails are sent to parents with camp information. Trailblazers will come home each Monday with the camp newsletter for the week sharing the theme for the week and other helpful information.
- You can register your trailblazer for the whole summer or just one week at a time. You do not have to pre-register your trailblazer for the entire summer.
- Payment for the camp week is due at the time of registration.
- Registration is closed on Friday for the coming week.
June 1 – July 30 (no camp June 28 – July 2)
$130/week for 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
$150/week for 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Before and After Camp Care:
Care before and after an FPD Center for Discovery Summer Camp: $100
Summer Care for 3K – Kindergarten
FPD also offers full-day, summer care for FPD-enrolled students in 3K – Kindergarten through the Viking Clubhouse. For more information on that visit www.fpdmacon.org/vikingclubhouse.
Summer Camps for 3K – Middle School
FPD offers over 40 summer camps this summer, starting June 1. These half-day programs include opportunities in art, athletics, and academics. For more information, visit www.fpdmacon.org/centerfordiscovery.